LET'S TALK COST + FINE PRINT
The special introductory pricing of $2,165 USD per person to join the Creative Camp is available for a limited time! Don’t delay in securing your spot today!
A $500 USD non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking to secure your spot. A second payment of $1165 USD is due on April 3rd. A third and final payment of $500 USD is due on May 29th.
Payments can be made two ways: 1. E-Transfer 2. Credit Card
Travel to and from Lofoten is the responsibility of the attendee 🙂 (see FAQ's for details on the different ways you can arrive to Leknes!.)
Learn about our cancellation policy HERE
Learn about our cancellation policy in regards to COVID-19 HERE
The Creative Camp is not described, sold or intended as a tour or workshop. This trip has been organized to bring together fellow female creatives with both experience in and a love for: travel, photography, hiking, backpacking, kayaking, surfing, cooking and more. This reasonable pricing per person to participate in the Creative Camp reflects the idea of bringing women together to embark on an adventure together as opposed to a tour or workshop where you follow a specific schedule, your meals are catered etc.
By joining in the awesomeness of this Creative Camp, you should want to participate in cooking, be excited to actively engage in the discussion and planning of our goals for each day, be able to go with the flow if weather changes the plan, and hold a desire to help your fellow creatives out when needed. But most of all you should want to HAVE FUN!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIP FEE!
- All ground transportation within the trip itinerary from June 14th-21st
- Pick up and drop off from the Leknes Airport on June 14th and 21st.
- 3 Nights at one of Hattvika Lodge's luxurious Bayside Cabins.
- 3 Nights at one of Unstad Arctic Surf's luxurious Seaside Cabins.
- 1 Guided Overnight Sea Kayak Trip - Weather Dependent.
- 1 Night of Tent Camping - Weather Dependent.
- 8 or more hikes to stunning places, including a midnight sun adventure!
- 6 Group dinners - You’ll cook anywhere from 2-3 dinners for the group with another creative camp attendee.
- 1 Dinner c/o kayak guide.
- 7 Group Breakfasts - You’ll cook anywhere from 2-3 breakfasts for the group with another creative camp attendee.
- 6 build your own lunches with light snacks.
- 2 tapas plate post-hike snack platters.
- Access at all times to our shared stove + grill.
- Access at all times to our shared cook ware, coffee, tea and allocated group snacks.
- The inspiring company of new friends in new landscapes!
- Gear Goody Bag from some of our favourite brands! (stay tuned for full details)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIP FEE!
- Cost of any excursions or activities outside of our sea kayak trip. If you wish to take a surf lesson or rent gear at Unstad Arctic Surf this is your responsibility. If you wish to take a surf lesson, the cost is approximately $110 USD and includes necessary gear + instruction.
- Ferry ride ticket from Moskenes to Værøy to Moskenes *should run about $50 per person
- Trail snacks, pick me up snacks, midnight snacks.
- Alcoholic Beverages.
- Recommended Gear (see here).
- Travel to and from Leknes: It is your responsibility to arrive at your pick up location at the Leknes Airport.
- Travel Insurance: you are required to provide and carry proof of personal worldwide travel insurance in order to join the camp. If you do not have travel insurance, all major credit card companies offer it at reasonable rates, along with your car/home insurance provider.
- A note on liability: Viktoria Wakefield, Hike365 + all representatives of the Women’s Creative Camp are not liable for your person. You are required to read, understand and sign a number of liability waivers both via email and in person prior to our trip dates.