ABOUT THE PHOTOGRAPHER
With an education in Photography + Design (Bachelor of Fine Arts and a Bachelor of Design in Photography from the Alberta University of the Arts) I built North Grove Creative - a commercial photography + digital content development company based in Canmore Alberta. With a strong editorial and advertising skill-set when it comes to professional image creation, I work with clients, brands + agencies worldwide to build honest, unique + beautiful content.
FIELD PHOTOGRAPHIC SET-UP
Nikon D850 Digital SLR 45.7MP Full Frame
- Sigma 50mm F1.8
- Sigma 35mm F1.8
- Nikon 24-70mm F2.8
Sony A7III Mirrorless Digital Body 24MP Full Frame
- Sony 24-105mm F4.0
- Tamron 17-28mm F2.8
- Sony 70-200mm F2.8
- I have worked as a contracted photographer on a number of Federal Content Development Projects for the Canadian National Park Departments.
- I am a contract photographer for Travel Alberta, Canada - our provincially operated tourism board. I have experience in shooting over a dozen campaigns for their Global Asset Development Team.
- I am a contributing photographer for outdoor adventure sport brand Eddie Bauer LLC, and have experience shooting a number of on location campaigns since partnering with them in 2017.
- I am an experienced in winter and summer sports, with backcountry experience in all seasons.
- I am connected within the outdoor community, having a large pool to source talent from. I have been the lead for talent calls, correspondence and scheduling of selected talent as well as in charge of payouts for clients on a number of projects.