PARKS CANADA WINTER 21 CONTENT PROJECT
CONTRACTOR BID: AV WAKEFIELD
PARKS CANADA WINTER ACTIVITY CONTENT PROJECT
BANFF NATIONAL PARK LAKE LOUISE - YOHO NP - KOOTENAY NP
SHOOTING WINDOW MARCH 8-12, 2021
ABOUT THE PHOTOGRAPHER
With an education in Photography + Design (Bachelor of Fine Arts and a Bachelor of Design in Photography from the Alberta University of the Arts) I built North Grove Creative (Est. 2010) - a commercial photography + digital content development company based in Canmore Alberta. With a strong editorial and advertising skill-set when it comes to professional image creation, I work regularly with clients, brands + agencies worldwide to build honest, unique + beautiful content.
FIELD PHOTOGRAPHIC SET-UP
Nikon D850 Digital SLR 45.7MP Full Frame
- Sigma 50mm F1.8
- Sigma 35mm F1.8
- Nikon 24-70mm F2.8
Sony A7III Mirrorless Digital Body 24MP Full Frame
- Sony 24-105mm F4.0
- Tamron 17-28mm F2.8
- Sony 70-200mm F2.8
- I have worked on two asset projects for Banff National Park in 2017 with Marc Pinel (Autumn + Winter), and one asset project for Lake Louise in 2020 with Ashley Parks.
- I am a contract photographer for Travel Alberta and have shot over a dozen campaigns with Maryanne Doran (Global Asset Development) + Tom Babin (Manager of Global Content) since 2018.
- I am a contributing photographer for outdoor adventure sport brand Eddie Bauer LLC, and have shot two campaigns since November 2019 (Rainwear 2020 and Guide Ski Trip)
- I am an experienced and skilled cross country skier, backcountry split-boarder and skier (AST1, AST2, 10 years experience).
- I have visited, hiked, skied and camped at almost all locations on the roster.